International Biotechnology and Research Conference (Biotech-2018) is an annual conference which is one of the largest educational and scientific events in the Biotechnology community. This conference is going to be held from April 25-27, 2018 in Rome, Italy. The program is well designed by the conference committee which will have a variety of lectures from eminent scientists, oral sessions, poster presentations and symposia/workshops.
- Medical Biotechnologists
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnologists
- Healthcare Biotechnologists
- Industrial Biotechnologists
- Biotechnology researchers and scholars
- Laboratory scientists
Abstract Submission Guidelines:
- Title of the abstract must be in sentence case. The title must represent the abstract content.
- Name of the author and co-authors (if present). You may list up to 20 individual authors for each abstract.
- Provide your full name, degree, institution, address, telephone number, and email address. (Email address of the main author/presenter).
- Abstract content must not exceed 300 words. The body of the abstract should describe your research, results and conclusions of your study.
- A short biography of 100 words of the main author/presenter must be included along with abstract.
- All the abstracts must be submitted before the deadlines provided.
- Abstract will be reviewed by the committee and you will receive an e-mail notification within 24-48 hours of abstract submission.